Suntory were looking for a partner to provide Sales and Merchandising services to +1000 retailers across Northern Ireland (Grocery, Independent, Convenience and Out-of-Home) in order to maximise the mental and physical availability of their brands. Part of the global Omnicom Group, CPM offers unrivalled experience selling world-class brands at a local level, by a skilled and motivated salesforce that are data-driven, and with shared cultural values
- CPM transformed field structure to deliver highly targeted and impactful services. Merging computer intelligence (Axis) with local expertise, new sales territories were created allowing sales-team to become upskilled and empowered.
- 11 highly skilled sales professionals, along with management leadership and sales support, work cross-functionally with Suntory departments to take brand campaigns through the line to store level where the activations are maximised.
- The competitive nature of the field team ensures continual high performance, only possible with accurate recording software (Retail Motus) and powerful reporting / analytical tools (PowerBI), which to identifies areas of opportunity and shapes future strategy.
- With the correct sales-structure in place, CPM capitalised on the use of technology to ensure salesteam were communicated correct information on time. Getting salesteam buy-in and their feedback regularly to help shape the plan to deliver maximum results.
- Daily team updates provide staff with motivation to doggedly smash KPI targets and achieve beyond to set new highs. The relationships that have been nurtured with retailers over the years carries great weight and ensures that maximum gains are achieved at all times.
- Through restructuring the field team, CPM were able to upskill the salesforces and thereby empowering them to achieve more for Suntory at the point of purchase.
- Although highly competitive, the team culture is critically important to the success of Suntory brands as each field member actively encourages and supports their colleagues in the finest example of team spirit and comradery. We succeed and celebrate as ‘one team’.
- From a weekly scorecard to monthly roundup videos and quarterly reviews, the entire Suntory business is keep informed on the successes from the NI team, which is continuously met with sincere gratitude and pride for how we drive mental and physical availability of their brands.